NAS
DS1815+, DS720+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
jphermans submitted a new resource:

Install guacamole in docker. - Install guacamole in docker.

Would you like to be able to log on to your PC or virtual PC from the browser? Would you like to be able to do this via ssh, ssh, RDP or whatever? Then installing guacamole on your nas is the solution. This can easily be done in docker and when it is running you can access the pc or nas you want from your browser.
Code:
docker run \
  -p 8080:8080 \
  -v </path/to/config>:/config \
  oznu/guacamole
After the container is running you can login with guacadmin/guacadmin.
Don't forget to...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Nice. Good access to my Win10 Pro PC. I had some "custom scaling" issues initially but those seem resolved w/Chrome. Gotta go back with Edge and retest. Maybe a Teamviewer replacement for me? But darn, that "Shut Down... " menu is still missing.

I always find it best, when I need remote Win access, to use RDP. Nothing beats the speed of it. Ofc opening 3389 on the internet is a bit risky, so say the least, but a VPN before that solves that. In my personal experience, this works best.

I always find it best, when I need remote Win access, to use RDP. Nothing beats the speed of it. Ofc opening 3389 on the internet is a bit risky, so say the least, but a VPN before that solves that. In my personal experience, this works best.
That's correct but on my work pc I am not allowed to create a VPN connection other then the one of the company and then this is a good solution for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.