DS1815+, DS720+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
jphermans submitted a new resource:

Install nginx-proxy-manager - Install nginx-proxy-manager

In this resource I will show you how to install the "Niginx-Proxy-Manager" docker container on synology. For this container we need also a working mariadb/mysql database. This database install is not included in this installation process. This you have to do before. When the database-server is running you have to create a empty database for NPM (my example is npm).

View attachment 1319

You also have to create the config.json file like described on the site. In the json file...

Read more about this resource...

For some reason, I get a error when I try to register a certificate by letsencrypt.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 15.09.19.png

hello,

i'm using this tutorial to build my nginx proxy on docker and mariadb on docker, but them i do everthing the same i get this error:

Code:
   Cannot parse config file: '/app/config/production.json': SyntaxError: Unexpected token n in JSON at position 82 Error: Cannot parse config file: '/app/config/production.json': SyntaxError: Unexpected token n in JSON at position 82

i copied the text on the tutorial and made an json file of it with the right name and connected it to the container with the right name, i checked it twice.

cant find anything useful on google, you guys have any idea?
(if you need the whole log i can send it)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.