Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum, so if this question has already been answered, my apologies. Here are my system and network statistics:
- OS: Windows 7
- Internet download speed from my ISP: 200 to 220Mb/sec. Upload is pretty steady at 15Mb/sec. Both of these values have been tested via Speedtest.net
- I can achieve file download speed averages of 60 to 70 Mb/s.
- LAN: Cat 5e with 1Gb/s switches. Every system piece of equipment is hard wired. No WiFi here (except for kids' devices).
- internet Cable modem is a Motorola, speed capable up to 300Mb/s.
- TP-Link AC-series router
- DS418play NAS with four Seagate Exos 6TB enterprise drives