iOS and Synology Photos

NAS
DS220+
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I’m new to the Synology system. I’ve set up a new DS220 and I’ve installed the Photo app on the unit and my iPhone 12. I’ve watched several video and read the online instruction an I can not get it to backup all of the photos. I can upload selected photos but I really don’t want to individually select each on with over a thousand photos. I’ve set up photo backup complete and enabled sleep time backup but nothing backs up. Can someone point me to a solution?

Have you set the backup rule to all photos on your iPhone? You can choose between these two rules:

Rich (BB code):
BACKUP RULE
Back up new photos only
Only photos and videos taken from now on will be backed up to Synology Photos
Back up all photos
It might take a while if there are many photos on your device

So to backup all your photos from your iphone you need to choose the rule “backup all photos

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.