iOS Mobile users have you tried LunaSea?

Currently reading
iOS Mobile users have you tried LunaSea?

It is a by far my favorite app. I use it DAILY! Mother-in-law always requesting movies. i just pop open the app and load it up. Super easy. Be careful though! It's addicting to watch the download page LOL!

I'm super excited to see the Monitoring updates he's implementing soon.

LunaSea will later ship with support for popular server monitoring tools, including Tautulli, Netdata, Plex, Emby, and Jellyfin.

You will be able to view and manage Plex activity, CPU usage, memory usage, network utilization, and more!
What has been your strategy for scrapers and links, ways to capture good context? I have found the challenge keeping fresh scrapers where if you want anything but the latest trending content it can be challenging. Do ot want to take on subscriptions for the content.

Best to 1st migrate those over to the NAS and then configure Luna on your phone
Yes I was hoping to set up external access to those accounts already on pc but it seems my decision to upgrade nas to 920+ and then migrate apps over to nas in docker seems to be my easiest way at getting remote access to these apps

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.