DSM 7.1 Is there a way to sync OneDrive for Business (student account) without Admin privileges?

Currently reading
DSM 7.1 Is there a way to sync OneDrive for Business (student account) without Admin privileges?

NAS
DS1522+
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I keep getting the error that Admin needs to enable Synology access on OneDrive and there is no way I can sync my account. It is a student account being a MS OneDrive for business account. There is no way I can get the admin to change anything in the settings as it is quite a big university. Syncing on my Mac/Win with original OneDrive app works flawlessly... Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Question
Hi everyone. New joiner here. (I apologize in advance if the topic above doesn't capture my ask). I have a...
Replies
Views
Never mind, figured it out by selectively disabling synced folders until the sync finalised. Fortunately...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The Google Drive account setup with the Cloud Sync app synchronizes only the "My Drive" portion of the...
Replies
Views
For some reason, my firewall/router or even the NAS was occupying port 443, preventing the IDrive...
Replies
Views
The service was definitely restarted. DiskStation uptime is 262 days. I don't remember when I added Cloud...
Replies
Views
Perfect thanks for the Information! I will choose the second solution with each sync for a subfolder.
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back