DSM 7.1 Is there a way to sync OneDrive for Business (student account) without Admin privileges?

Currently reading
DSM 7.1 Is there a way to sync OneDrive for Business (student account) without Admin privileges?

NAS
DS1522+
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I keep getting the error that Admin needs to enable Synology access on OneDrive and there is no way I can sync my account. It is a student account being a MS OneDrive for business account. There is no way I can get the admin to change anything in the settings as it is quite a big university. Syncing on my Mac/Win with original OneDrive app works flawlessly... Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Thanks for you reply! Right now CS runs perfectly and I guess I can setup more than one OneDrive...
Replies
Views
For some reason, my firewall/router or even the NAS was occupying port 443, preventing the IDrive...
Replies
Views
The service was definitely restarted. DiskStation uptime is 262 days. I don't remember when I added Cloud...
Replies
Views
only if xiaomi cloud supports one of the “open” standards like webdav or openstack. It takes two to...
Replies
Views
CS has been working just fine doing a very simple task of uploading some surveillance jpg files to Google...
Replies
Views
NVM! Rebooted (again) and the icon is showing up normally. I guess two reboots are better than one. ;-)...
Replies
Views
You will need to re-add it under the new username, which is tedious - but the good news is that it doesn't...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back