Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
ISP Burped today in a new and strange way:
The Ping Traps to ISP server feeding me started failing
Modem was fully locked, indicating solid connection to local ISP equipment.
I could still get to Arris Modem Diagnostics and settings reported nomal.
2600 Router still sees WAN LED blinking....
But... In Router Network Center/Status I'm seeing a message on the connection I've never seen before: "Limited Connection"
Router still see's ISP IP, and all connection information.... But says "Limited Connection"

Now since Pings to ISP Server feeding me are now failing..... I have proof that it's ISP related.... so I wait it out.... Modem never resets
but 30 min later, Network Center/Status says "Connected", Pings resume successful, and web surfing continues as if nothing ever was wrong.... Zito

Can anyone explain Limited Connection? thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.