Currently reading
Issues using Dozzle behind the built in reverse proxy

NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
This is a long shot but wondered whether anyone had the same issue. I have no issues when using the internal IP but get duplicate log entries when using the built in nginx reverse proxy.

Duplicate log entries · Issue #1404 · amir20/dozzle

I've used the following header entries but it hasn't helped

1628413315621.png

This is a long shot but wondered whether anyone had the same issue. I have no issues when using the internal IP but get duplicate log entries when using the built in nginx reverse proxy.

Duplicate log entries · Issue #1404 · amir20/dozzle

I've used the following header entries but it hasn't helped

View attachment 4180
What I could suggest is to try with another reverse proxy. Syno built-in version of Nginx is striped down so it might be a module missing that will allow your setup to work correctly.

Good idea, is it possible to have 2 different reverse proxys running side by side? I've got about 20 services running behind the built in one without an issue so it's a weird one

s it possible to have 2 different reverse proxys running side by side?
Configure the second reverse to run on a custom port, just so you can port forward from a custom port to that reverse internal port without touching 443. So it won't be a clean HTTPS URL, but for proof of concept, it will do.

I have a docker running Nginx running on 443, along syno's one on 443 as well, but router port forward is targeting my docker one on a custom internal port.

So if this will be a solution for you, in the end, once you migrate all your other containers to the new proxy, you will just have to change the port forward to a new internal IP address for 443, and you will have 0 downtimes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.