Solved jDownloader Installation

Currently reading
Solved jDownloader Installation

Click the Apply button with "Run this container.." selected...
U8p6yPd.png

Open a browser tab and enter your local NAS_IP and JDownloader port 5800... Like this

192.168.1.10:5800

That's all. Jdownloader should open in your browser window. If it does not, select the container, select Logs and see if there are any errors.

Note: If you use the JDownloader browser extension (myjdownloader), substitute port 3129 for 5800 in your URL.

Well looks like it's way easier then I though.

Thank you so much guys, I was just not familiar with Docker and the whole philosophy how this works, actually it's pretty easy. Once again, great help, thanks for your help and effort.

So far, only copy/paste doesn't not work in browser tab jDownloader when you try to paste links or any other text, other then that, great staff.

Hi everybody , I’m at my first esperience with Nas , I have a brand new ds 220+, I follow a very simile guide to make jdownloader work on docker , and my steps were the same posted in the last page of the discussion. The only problema that I have si that at the end I would like to open jdownloader writing my nas ip followed by 5800 but it say that it cant open the page cause connection to the server is failed! So what should I do next? Log doesnt show any error, and jdonloader is the only image running on docker so the port 5800 should be free I suppose..
I’m doing allcthe step from the ipad pro, with the idea to start and manage the download without the need the pc desktop..maybe this is a problem? Please help me ☺️ otherwise if there is any other way to download from easybitez I’ll be happy to learn! Thank you everybody!

Last edited:
Oh ok, so I’m a real newbie! How could I be sure that the 5800 container port is mapped on my Nas 5800 port? :) where do i find the port mapping screen? Thaaank you for your patience 😇
-- post merged: --

i’ve attached a screenshot of the jdownloader container panoramic, it seems to be the port 5800 configured, or not? Should I open the 5800 port on my router Maybe?

Attachments

• 73730B2A-8D7F-4AEF-BE72-3DDAA1D101BB.jpeg
    73730B2A-8D7F-4AEF-BE72-3DDAA1D101BB.jpeg
    997.5 KB · Views: 211
i’ve attached a screenshot of the jdownloader container panoramic, it seems to be the port 5800 configured, or not?
It is mapped to a local nas port 32769. So you need to port forward those "local" ports on the router to get access to it.

Ok , I’ve tried ti do something in my router, but probably somwthing is wrong! You can see in the image attached...thanks again!

Attachments

• 30B0278C-4269-4CC9-ABA4-85DA3F3FF9B4.jpeg
    30B0278C-4269-4CC9-ABA4-85DA3F3FF9B4.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:
And I should insert the Ip of the router or the nas ip? And should insert 32769 in all the port ?
-- post merged: --

I’ve inserted my nas ip in all the field, and 32769 in all port field, but when I digit my nas ip followed by :5800 I cant have acces to jdownloader page, ..dont know what to do, sorry

Last edited:
i’ve attached a screenshot of the jdownloader container panoramic, it seems to be the port 5800 configured, or not? Should I open the 5800 port on my router Maybe?
Stop the Docker container. Edit your container port settings so that the local port corresponding to container port is 5800, not "Auto".
ENPzAOP.png

Then
NAS_IP:5800, for example, in URL...

http://192.168.1.11:5800

No port forwarding required at this point. If that works, then you can set port forwarding if you must have external WAN access to jdownloader2.

BTW... for future reference... posting to a "solved" thread won't get you the attention you might need.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.