NAS
DS200+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
  3. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I am using a NAS DS220+. A lot of my friends enjoy Synology Chat but we would like to be able to add Video Conferencing to it. Has anyone been able to incorporate Jitsi or any other video teleconferencing software? I tried to install Jitsi with Docker but didn't know how to get it up and running.

Solution
Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried this:

To start a third-party video conference:​

1. Enter /jitsi or /jumpchat in the text field of any channel or conversation to start a video conference from any of these two applications. The system will send the address of the video conference to the Chat channel or conversation.
  2. The members in the channel or conversation can join the video conference by clicking the address.
Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried this:

To start a third-party video conference:​

1. Enter /jitsi or /jumpchat in the text field of any channel or conversation to start a video conference from any of these two applications. The system will send the address of the video conference to the Chat channel or conversation.
  2. The members in the channel or conversation can join the video conference by clicking the address.

Upvote 0
Solution

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.