LAN AGGREGATION - WINDOWS 10

Currently reading
LAN AGGREGATION - WINDOWS 10

NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Utilizing DS918+'s in a small business office environment. Have SuperMicro PC's with dual NICs (82574L & 82579LM), XEON processors, Windows Pro 64 bit (meets requirements published by Intel). Supposedly INTEL has ProSet drivers which will enable LAN aggregation on Windows 10 PCs. Has anyone on this forum accomplished this? I understand what is required on the NAS side & have a switch capable of LACP. NAS & PC's are on their own VLAN.

On the surface of it this thread seems to be a continuation of this other thread.

Please don't create multiple threads on the same topic.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

That's not universally correct. I have no NAS mapping issues with W10/W11 Pro.
Replies
Views
  • Question
yes,i can, i only try it on windows, i find the solution,i clone/make a new sharing folder with same file...
Replies
Views
I'm using smb only on my windows pc. I have android devices with kodi but there i'm using NFS without any...
Replies
Views
I dont know, needing to enter any credentials defeats my purpose of having that guest folder share...? at...
Replies
Views
Might be worth checking Windows's sharing/streaming options. It may also be the case that it is added to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
This is brand new WIFI6 Gaming router that was over $500 so I would assume it can be a Name Server. Let me...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back