Latest versions of DSM/SRM and packages

Info Latest versions of DSM/SRM and packages

Currently reading
Info Latest versions of DSM/SRM and packages

The recent vversion 7.2 updates are simply head- shaking... How can so many fundamental bugs exist? Coding has fallen on hard times apparently.

Even the established QuickConnect is affected.

Was Hyper Backup/HB Vault 4.1.0-3716 pulled? I received notification today of packages updates, but noticed no updates here since 8/3/23.

Have had some random days off. It's a manual process to copy pre-formatted BB code of updates into the main article and make an update post. Will do one soon. Most recent changes have been minor things that aren't usually manually updated (e.g. Android apps).

Have had some random days off. It's a manual process to copy pre-formatted BB code of updates into the main article and make an update post. Will do one soon. Most recent changes have been minor things that aren't usually manually updated (e.g. Android apps).
Ah I thought it was scripted some how. Hope you had good time off!

Could you please say, if the geoip-database-coutry and geoip-database-city packages are somehow usable/installable for NAS or router devices?
Not sure how they are used. They just started to appear in the archives site.

Ah I thought it was scripted some how. Hope you had good time off!
Semi-scripted, in that I have a Bash script that runs each morning (~07:00 UK time) that scans the Synology archive site and records the top item in each page of installers, for the first/top version. This then is used to compare against yesterday's list and then create A-Z and newest-oldest files in HTML, BB code, and plain text.

The HTML files are hosted on my NAS's website and I check them most days. When there's a change I manually update this resource and make an update posting using the BB code files (including any small changes that didn't get their own update).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.