Launching Drive from tray app... Wrong URL?

Currently reading
Launching Drive from tray app... Wrong URL?

because I have all operated services trough Reverse Proxy, include basic DSM connection, there isn’t a trouble with connection, also from desktop client tray (Win, Mac, Lnx). However, I don’t use QuickConnect, I have domains for business also for private usage (include public fixed IPs).

A consideration:
when you use QuickConnect, number of your internet hops increase dramatically, then your connection must be limited by this feature.
There is a question, is the cost of single fixed IP and own domain too much? 10USD per year. I understand a case, when your ISP isn’t able to provide fixed public IP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Question
Following thread too as 6 months ago I removed it on one NAS, and had no issues?
Replies
Views
Using Drive Client 3.4.0 on Win 10. By default, it seems like the client is copying my entire home profile...
Replies
Views
I found a way to revert syncing the entire Home folders, back to only syncing the Drive subfolder...
Replies
Views
The person abroad still get's the same error. I on the other hand have 0 issues connecting through...
Replies
Views
I have Synology Drive 3.4.0 installed on a ds223j, and the 3.4.0 client on my MacBook Pro, running Sonoma...
Replies
Views
I set up Drive to sync all folders under "My Documents" on windows 10 machine and access them on my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for your replies. fredbert's suggestion would work I guess, but the folders wouldn't be in my home...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back