Link shortener

Currently reading
Link shortener

Does it require https? I’m doing all tests with http.
No need for https.

Are you sure that mysql is running on that port that you have defined? What does the log say (sql container log)? Also, use the Network utility tool on your mac and switch to the Port Scan tab.

Enter you NAS IP and in the ports between box enter the same value, your SQL local port that you are running on. Then click scan. Do you get any returns?

Can phpmydmin connect to it if I define its port/credentials?
You can use PGAdmin4 container to connect to Postgres

Are you sure that mysql is running on that port that you have defined?

I’m on the iPad. Scanned the DS with 32773. It’s open.
DED1C0C8-C32D-4120-8E36-547C0D0DE036.jpegAAB18382-56EB-49FA-AB60-48057BF6AC6A.jpeg

Here’s a partial shot of the log where there are mentions of ports. No 32773!
0530C0CB-DC25-490A-A250-6B570B24FC82.jpeg

I don’t think so. Yourls is not working yet :)

Could you pls. prepare an independent MySQL container resource for others. Thx
Of course not. It’ll be like the blind leading the blind 🤣
We can talk networking all day long and almost anything Synology most of the day, but when it comes to Docker, I’m not your man 🤣

All looks well. What exact problem are you having?

Hi Rusty, first time iinstalling yourls image and followed all the settings described in your snapshots above. The container suddenly stops and keeps trying w/o succcess. At the terminal of the yourls container shows:
1597616866765.png

Also, there is no yourls subfolder in dock folder.
What am I doing wrong?
Would be glad if you could help me further.

Hi Rusty, first time iinstalling yourls image and followed all the settings described in your snapshots above. The container suddenly stops and keeps trying w/o succcess. At the terminal of the yourls container shows:
View attachment 1946
Also, there is no yourls subfolder in dock folder.
What am I doing wrong?
Would be glad if you could help me further.
PM with details on your setup and lets take it from there. Also, if you are in a market for a shortener platform, have a look at this topic as well

A few posts in, there is a link to an article on how to setup this new platform in Docker.

In any case lay me know with as much details as possible what your current problem is and we can take it from there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.