Currently reading
DSM 7.0 Linux Mint Synology Drive Client Tray Icon Missing

NAS
DS1520+
Operating system
  1. Linux
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
The system tray icon for Synology Drive Client went missing when I upgraded from Linux Mint 19.1 to Linux Mint 19.2 and uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version of Synology Drive Client 3.0.1 does not resolve the issue. As you can tell from the attached images, what used to be the Synology Drive Client icon, which showed a green check mark when it was synced with the server and a little blue circle with spinning circular arrows when syncing was occurring, has now been replaced by a blue circle with a white "i". This may have to do with Linux Mint's handling rather than Synology Drive Client; however, any guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-09_11-26-24.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-09_11-26-24.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_2021-08-09_11-32-48.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-09_11-32-48.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 84

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.