Login denied

NAS
DS220+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Last edited:
Out of the blue... I go to login and it says invalid password or account. I'm on a Mac finger print ID ... How could anything have been altered ?
-- post merged: --

Apologize for post... was able to get in on iPad... not sure why it would change but at least I got in and can redo
I tried to delete this thread but was not sure how.

NAS
DS220+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
It is not the NAS but a fault of my Keychain perhaps after recent update. Or a reordering of passwords unbeknownst to me moving too damn fast and hitting enter without looking.... I have found in the past ...it is usually me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.