Login not authorized

Currently reading
Login not authorized

Hi,
I have created another account as administrator so I don't use the default 'admin' account. Unfortunately, I am not able to login with it, only the default admin account works! I have tried everything without success. I have ensured that the accounts have DSM access but continue to get this message. What am I missing?

Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 9.38.38 am.png

Hi,
I have created another account as administrator so I don't use the default 'admin' account. Unfortunately, I am not able to login with it, only the default admin account works! I have tried everything without success. I have ensured that the accounts have DSM access but continue to get this message. What am I missing?

View attachment 4177
What user group is the new user in? Can you post a screen shot?

also go to applications tab of the user is dsm granted for this user? Post screenshot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.