Currently reading
DSM 7.1 Low CPU utilization?

NAS
DS2422+
Operating system
  1. Linux
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I'm running around 20 Docker containers on my Synology, and the CPU utilization is very low - my DroneCI runner, for example, takes 80 seconds to run a build that runs in 3 seconds on my local PC. On the Resource Monitor, I see CPU usage never going above 15% which is weird because I want it to be higher, if it means faster builds. Is this a known issue?

The 20 or so Docker containers all try to use separate cores, so not sure what to make of your reply.

If the CPUs are slow, they should be maxed out running this workload, not hovering around 15%. Right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.