Currently reading
MailPlus glitch

NAS
Synology DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
For about a year I've used MailPlus to download my mail from the Frontier, "my isp," mail server which is Yahoo mail. Util the last 3 days it's been fine. Now however, it won't Worke except if I restart the nas it will grab what's there once and stop. Everything else seems fine. The only change was a reinstall of windows 10 pro on the desktop. Everything else is working, drive client ABB, Plex. Below is the message that does come in from time to time. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• fetch.JPG
    fetch.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 18
I got it fixed. My ISP uses pop3.frontier.com which is through yahoo mail, "cheapskates." had to change it to pop3.yahoo.com. didn't know they had a problem. Found a reference to it on another website and changed my pop3 address.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Old thread notice: There have been no replies in this thread for quite some time. The last reply was on .
The content in this thread may no longer be relevant. It might be better to open a new thread instead.