1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Dear Forum,

did already someone update to
MailPlus Server 2.1.0-0699 ?

I became careful with updating my MailPlus Server too fast and would like to ask for some feedback.
Thanks for sharing!

best regards,
paradeiser

PS: Would be great to use this thread also for future updates.

I updated my 716+ (with 8 Gb ram) about a week ago.

No new problems experienced so far.

I have a minor problem though, that the spam- and virus filters does not always load on restart. I have to shut the whole server down and start up again - but that's not new for me???

An earlier problem, that all logging suddenly stopped working after a few days seems to have disappeared.

Installed a couple of days ago.
No new problems.

They still has not removed Spamcannibal from the DNSBL self-check (after 3 updates, I think).
It's annoying, as I get a yellow exclamation mark, every time I open the Threat Monitor

ReOpened a new ticket on this:

Thank you for your message. I will pass this on again to our development department so that the entry can be removed.
I can't influence when the entry will be removed and can't give a time. I apologize for this.

Please note that this is not a bug.

If you have further questions, hints or information for me, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Best regards,
Charles Banders
Technical Support Engineer
So, it's actually a feature then… (very quick reply tho)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.