Currently reading
Make a shared folder

NAS
DS220j
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi, I'm trying to make a shared folder that would be visible to every user in the ds drive app, for now I can only see my "home" folder, is that posible to do? any help would be appreciated thanks!

Hi, I'm trying to make a shared folder that would be visible to every user in the ds drive app, for now I can only see my "home" folder, is that posible to do? any help would be appreciated thanks!
Create a shared folder using the control panel. After that open the Drive Console app (second Drive icon in the menu).

Locate the before created folder under the Teams section. Activate it and it will become visible to all Drive members.

Create a shared folder using the control panel. After that open the Drive Console app (second Drive icon in the menu).

Locate the before created folder under the Teams section. Activate it and it will become visible to all Drive members.
Thanks! I have another question if you could answer me I saw on this link Synology Drive | Your private cloud for file management and sharing anywhere | Synology Inc. what looks like a desktop app
Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 12.17.20 PM.png

But when I downloaded the file the only thing I got was an app that manages backup and syncing from the finder (I'm on Mac), does an app like the one in the screenshot exists?

Thanks! I have another question if you could answer me I saw on this link Synology Drive | Your private cloud for file management and sharing anywhere | Synology Inc. what looks like a desktop app View attachment 10256
But when I downloaded the file the only thing I got was an app that manages backup and syncing from the finder (I'm on Mac), does an app like the one in the screenshot exists?
It does. That's what the web UI of Drive looks like using a web browser.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.