Currently reading
MariaDb problems "connection refused" after restored backup

NAS
DS923+ (16GB)
Router
  1. RT6600ax
Operating system
  1. Windows
I've restored my MariaDb databases from a backup due to a storagepool failure. However it seems none of my local php-websites are able to access it anymore:
"SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused"
I've always thought configuring MariaDb was a mess (using phpMyAdmin), especially useraccounts and stuff like that (I'm close to a newbie..). I've tried creating new useraccounts with all permissions that I can find but can't still figure out what the problem is.
Anyone got any hints here what might have happened? Haven't found anything useful on Google yet that was helpful.
Help is really appreciated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Old thread notice: There have been no replies in this thread for quite some time. The last reply was on .
The content in this thread may no longer be relevant. It might be better to open a new thread instead.