DS214+, DS920+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Wanting to know the best way to swap drives from my old DS214+ to a new DS920+, I read somewhere that as long as they are both running DSM 7, it is simply a case of removing drives and placing them into the DS920+ in same order, correct? any help would be super useful.

Wanting to know the best way to swap drives from my old DS214+ to a new DS920+, I read somewhere that as long as they are both running DSM 7, it is simply a case of removing drives and placing them into the DS920+ in same order, correct? any help would be super useful.
You will need to have the same DSM running that is correct. It will then be a simple method of drive migration and as Telos said, order is not important, but you can put them in the same order if you want

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.