Moments - how to change storage volume

Currently reading
Moments - how to change storage volume

Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
  3. other
Hi

i'm new to synology (xpeonology). I have created XPeonology nas on my server which has two volumes 1 is 100gb where the moments is installed and data is stored currently. I would like to change the moments storage to Volume2 which is 3tb in size. So, i would like to use this volume to store the data and other backups of the devices.

is there any way to do this?

awaiting your reply and thanks in advance.

Moments uses two locations in Shared Folders: /photo for the shared photo albums; /home/Drive/Moments for a user's personal photo album. You will have to move all user home folders to Volume 2 even if you want to just move one personal photo album. To move Shared Folders you have to use Control Panel.

Move /photo to Volume 2:

1610789656310.png

Move user home to Volume 2:

1610789595585.png

Thank you. This helped more than any posts on the internet for this topic.

Does this help to continue synology photo synchronization backup?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.