Moments to Photos, pics from moments are only in People albums?

Currently reading
Moments to Photos, pics from moments are only in People albums?

NAS
DS1621+, DS1621+, DS918
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I have a DS1621+ that started out with DSM6.2.4 (I think? maybe 6.2.3?) and I was using Moments for about a year. I only recently upgraded to DSM7.1 and Photos... I never used photostation fwiw.

So the last couple of months since the DSM7 upgrade, my phone(s) have continued to backup with the newly installed Photos app (android/ios, a total of 5 phones) so I only just noticed when I log in as "me" instead of my dedicated unique admin acct, I launched Photos to see what was what, and it shows no pictures on the main page. Clicking on the people tab, I see all the faces and names I setup under Moments and yes there are pics in there... did Photos not migrate properly? did I miss a step? as far as I know all my pictures are there on the nas, but not showing up the way I expected in Photos... Is this normal or have I done (or not done) something? Shouldn't I see all my pics when launching Photos? Even the ones from Moments on the main page? If nothing else shouldn't I at least see the last 2-3 months of pics that have been uploaded from my phone with the Photos app on the main startup page of Photos? I am a little confused.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.