Monitor web access?

Currently reading
Monitor web access?

NAS
DS212J, DS214play, DS216, DS216play, DS414, DS918+, RS212, RS816, RS819, DS223, DS920+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Can anyone think of a way to monitor accesses of files accomplished through the Synology's web server?

In other words: If I'm running a web server on my Diskstation, and members of the public can access assets (files, streamable videos, etc.) through the web server, is there a facility for monitoring what was accessed and from what IP address? I can't find one; neither "File Transfers" nor "Connection" nor "General" in Log Center seems to do this.

Docker hub link to Matomo
Git hub link

you can see almost everything , also you can export data to CSV, XML, JSON to massive analysis.
Also for better analytics tool (PowerBI) you can link to reports remotely, then you don’t need to extract data manually.
Warning: all the mentioned exports drain your resources :cool: specially RAM.

So it turns out there's a Synology app called Piwik which appears to be based on Matomi, and which doesn't require Docker.... experimenting with it now, but it seems to be what I want. Thanks!

So it turns out there's a Synology app called Piwik which appears to be based on Matomi, and which doesn't require Docker.... experimenting with it now, but it seems to be what I want. Thanks!
when you connect Matomo and PowerBI (desktop ver is free) you never change such performed duo :cool: and DAX language in Power BI is really easy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.