Currently reading
more than one USB HD

NAS
DS1515+ 8Gb Ram
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I have a DS1515+ and it has 4 USB ports on the back. Im struggling with backup space on my USB WD 4 TB HD its running out/getting full.

Can I plug in other USB HD and using Hyper Backup use another USB HD (up to 4) and save to these as well. So maybe Films etc to one HD and maybe Photos etc to another HD would this work. Im on DS 7.1.1

I have a DS1515+ and it has 4 USB ports on the back. Im struggling with backup space on my USB WD 4 TB HD its running out/getting full.

Can I plug in other USB HD and using Hyper Backup use another USB HD (up to 4) and save to these as well. So maybe Films etc to one HD and maybe Photos etc to another HD would this work. Im on DS 7.1.1
You can as a senate HB task

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.