Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hello,

I have RT2600ac with 3 MR2200ac with MESH. I connected them with switch and lan cables.

Sometimes MR2200ac do something beacuse every device lost lan connection in the same switch. If I unplugged the MR2200ac the connection good again.

What was the problem?

Thank you!

Has this problem started recently, maybe after you changed or upgraded something?

Can you provide more details on how you have configured the four routers, and what type of switches you are using. Also does this happen on the main LAN subnet and guest VLAN, or just the guest VLAN.

It is do it since 2021. not very often. it happens 3 times yet.
it is main LAN Subnet with TP-Link swtich. But I change the switch and still the problem

Last edited:
It is do it since 2021. not very often. it happens 3 times yet.
So what happened in 2021, did you change/add/delete something?

Which switch are you using? Is it managed or unmanaged? There could be a setting on the switch that is causing the issue.

I use a TP-Link TL1600G-28TS to back haul a MR2200ac to a RT2600ac. It works for both main and guest LANs: I have added VLAN tagging for the Guest VLAN’s ID 1733 on just these ports. Before using the managed switch I used a TP-Link TL-SG108E semi-managed switch, without any specific VLAN setup.

So what happened in 2021, did you change/add/delete something?

Which switch are you using? Is it managed or unmanaged? There could be a setting on the switch that is causing the issue.

I use a TP-Link TL1600G-28TS to back haul a MR2200ac to a RT2600ac. It works for both main and guest LANs: I have added VLAN tagging for the Guest VLAN’s ID 1733 on just these ports. Before using the managed switch I used a TP-Link TL-SG108E semi-managed switch, without any specific VLAN setup.

Only update my firmware the central switch (TL-SG1016DE) is managed the other where the mesh there is unmanaged.

OK so I don't know any of this and so maybe you can explain your setup in a lot more detail.

What I infer from what you have said so far: all SRM devices are connected to the unmanaged switch. Some some client devices have a connectivity issue ... when they are connected wired to the TL-SG1016DE switch, or the other unmanaged one, or happens on both switches, or/and the wireless connected to just the MR2200ac, or MR2200ac and RT2600ac??

Are you streaming media? What and how.
Do you have IGMP Snooping enabled? If not then try it.

IGMP Snooping enabled!
router.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.