Mudslide and RT2600ac shutdown procedure?

Currently reading
Mudslide and RT2600ac shutdown procedure?

NAS
DS 718+, 2x-DS 720+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Heavy rains caused a mudslide to wipe out the power feed to our entire area... 3-4 days to return power reliably....
We're on Generator, but only for a few hours at a time, to keep fridge and freezer cold... and UPS's are only for the 30 seconds before generator kicks in....

I know how to remotely shut down NAS safely.... But I don't see same for Router.... only a power button

Does a Shutdown procedure exist for Router?

Thank You!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Question
Yeah, sometimes it takes ages to ring, or you go to it and it doesn't pick up the first time and you have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have RT6600ax and WRX560 both wire back hauled to Netgear MS510TX. This switch's four 1GbE ports are...
Replies
Views
As already linked Router Products | Synology Inc. you can compare the four available routers (use the...
Replies
Views
Any other idea? I tried everything I could do. But now the synology assistant sees the device something...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Thanks very much for responding again Rusty. Much appreciated!
Replies
Views
I see. Thanks. I'll evaluate my potential need for WRX560'a once I've lived with RT660ax + MR2200ac's for...
Replies
Views
Glad the VLAN info helped move you forward. I don't use home automation or Alexa-type stuff so cannot help...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back