NAS
DS 918+, DS1019+, DS1819+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Last edited:
Hi all,

i have multiple nas running hyperbackup vault. both nas use the same 6281 port, when i try to connect from outside synology nas to one of the nas i have (probably) a port forwarding problem.

my synology ddns points to the same external IP for both nas running hyperbackup vault and both nas do have the same 6281 port forwarding configured. i get the verification error (because the port connects to the other nas)

Problem solved. using a different outside port to my location and forwarded that port to the right local IP of the nas

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Dear Forum, I use HyperBackup for backups to a remote DS and also the C2-Cloud and its running smoothly...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The Synology guide to setting this up is here. You'll likely have done some of the steps; its far easier...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 5784
D
@PhilipH So glad I searched for HyperBackup and found this simple post. My nightly local directory backup...
Replies
Views
weirdly, a combination of rebooting the nas's, turning firewalls on and off (not changing settings...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Hi DeltaGolf, can you explain how exactly you "snuck in" to those settings. I always have the same...
Replies
Views
It's probably due to indexing, especially the first few times. After that even a couple of TB is usually <...
Replies
Views
If that's the motive, use a 120j (or a used 213j) fitted with a 10TB drive. Locate at friend's house. Or...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back