Tutorial NAS Remote Access for Newbies: Part 2 - Port 443 & Reverse Proxy

NAS
DS220+, DS918+, RS1219+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
NAS Newbie submitted a new resource:

NAS Remote Access for Newbies: Part 2 - Port 443 & Reverse Proxy - A discussion of port selection & Reverse Proxy from a newbie perspective

Preface​

This tutorial is a continuation of the Remote Access for Newbies series of tutorials, and continues the discussion started in Part 1. While parts of this tutorial can stand on their own, it does reference an office building analogy used to describe your LAN in Part 1. If you are unfamiliar with the basics of your LAN, it’d be best to start with Part 1 of the series:
  1. ...

Read more about this resource...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.