NAS SYNO DS214+

Currently reading
NAS SYNO DS214+

NAS
DS214+
Operating system
  1. Linux
Hello
I have an old nas SYNO DS214+ and i would like to install docker but it doesn't work. The community explains a little solution but it's not working with de DSM update. Do u have a solution ?
thank u very much
Laurent

None that is official and supported. In most cases, you will end up with a usable setup that will be limited to the host network only and certain arch images. Setup is via the command line only to get it up and running and it remains an unofficial method.

Example: Installing Docker on a Synology ARM NAS

Upvote 0
None that is official and supported. In most cases, you will end up with a usable setup that will be limited to the host network only and certain arch images. Setup is via the command line only to get it up and running and it remains an unofficial method.

Example: Installing Docker on a Synology ARM NAS
thanks for the answer. unfortunettly, for me your method with the link, it doesn't work. I m going to try again but I doubt !

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.