Need advice on ext4 to Btrfs

Currently reading
Need advice on ext4 to Btrfs

Ok I did what you said and was able to transfer some app information. it shows it in folders called @application and @metadata, then inside those folders are the applications, BUT HOW do I import that application or information into the new system??

Ok I did what you said and was able to transfer some app information. it shows it in folders called @application and @metadata, then inside those folders are the applications, BUT HOW do I import that application or information into the new system??
restore them using hyper backup vault or hyper backup tool, restore procedure.

Ok I tried what you said and it did work with 3 of them including surveillance station but I have some like hyper backup that have the red triangle . I will show in the picture below. Not sure why its saying this cause I always kept them all the same.. How can I export those?

triangle.JPG

Ok I tried what you said and it did work with 3 of them including surveillance station but I have some like hyper backup that have the red triangle . I will show in the picture below. Not sure why its saying this cause I always kept them all the same.. How can I export those?

View attachment 2735
Are you using the HB proprietary format? Those 1st options?

Screenshot 2021-01-06 at 10.48.13.png

In any case, using any of the above options, I get the ability to backup apps:
Screenshot 2021-01-06 at 10.47.16.png

It worked , I used the HB, then imported it and was successful.. The only thing failed was one license for surveillance station which I guess I will have to replace the old number did not work.

Thank your for your time and patience with me on this, you were a Great Help. Thank you!@

Ok I ran into one other problem .
When I start Hyper backup and hit the + sign to add a backup , I dont see the sharepoint or one drive backup services in there anymore? how do I get them back ?? I would think they can be added.

missing.JPG

Ok I ran into one other problem .
When I start Hyper backup and hit the + sign to add a backup , I dont see the sharepoint or one drive backup services in there anymore? how do I get them back ?? I would think they can be added.

View attachment 2751
You dont. This will be dictated by the HB version and it is Synology's call

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.