1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Last edited:
Hi. Had my rt2600ac for a month or so. Had 8081-2 update and updated to 125 today.

My network center has hidden the port forwarding and traffic control options. They flash up sometimes when I log in but immediately disappear.
I am left with Status, Internet, Security, Operation Modes only.

What have I missed? There is probably a check box somewhere?

Thanks
-- post merged: --

20210514_194301.jpg

Solution
Well there you are. The RT2600ac is not acting as a firewall/router just an access point to connect wireless devices to your LAN.

I have my ISP's router set in bridge/modem mode and the RT2600ac has to be in router mode.
1620988538544.png
I'm just saying that's the reason you don't see the feature.
Screenshot 2021-05-14 at 12.31.51.png

I have a dsl modem attached
Ok, so how was it configured so far? Was it a router with double NAT to your ISP device? Is the ISP device also a router or a pure modem device, meaning that your PPOE task is on your 2600 device?

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.