Info New moderator - fredbert

Currently reading
Info New moderator - fredbert

Funny, I thought @fredbert was already a monitor! (He stopped me in the hallway to check that I had a bathroom pass a couple days ago.)

Congrats, two great choices (@jeyare and @fredbert) for mods, the know their stuff, eat their own dogfood, and are really helpful!

We've decided to add one more staff member for now.
Let me tell you This is really big. We've got our best people on it. It’s like taking the New England Patriots and Tom Brady and have them play your high school football team. This will once again be a great forum. The best ever. We're gonna win so much! We're going to win at every level. You are going to be so proud of this forum. Really proud. You will be so happy. You can trust me.

Let me tell you This is really big. We've got our best people on it. It’s like taking the New England Patriots and Tom Brady and have them play your high school football team. This will once again be a great forum. The best ever. We're gonna win so much! We're going to win at every level. You are going to be so proud of this forum. Really proud. You will be so happy. You can trust me.

I'm just a little concerned about the lack of enthusiasm and energy in your post.

;-)

I prepared a speech n'all that, similar to winning a parliamentary election ... thanking the losers for their honourable conduct during a well fought campaign, adding rousing elements highlighting the important challenges ahead, and how now the hard work starts.

But then I saw @WST16 dressed as Lord Buckethead and pulling moves to distract my adoring peoples, so decided not to bother.

The only rule is: If you're going to eat 🍪 in the forum, I hope you've brought enough for everyone. And yes, @Telos at the back, that means you too.

you need learn me more about football, because we have also football here but different one like in US :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back