DS720+, DS418play
Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
New Synology DS220+, DVA3219, FS6400 and UC3200 NAS Revealed Good news for those that are looking to buy a brand new NAS solution later in 2019, with the announcement of the popular Synology Solution Exhibition in Tapei, we have been treated to a glimpse at a few of the new software and hardware solutions that […]

Read more by clicking below link:

Source: nascompares.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Edit close to append previous thread… Unclear what happened however this morning DS Findery software had...
Replies
Views
Reuse in matter or minutes. New container on the new device with docker using the existing volume. BW will...
Replies
Views
I think I'm trying to ask how is the Drive desktop agent 'safe'. I know how VPN works and why to use it. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have DS 1817+ and added in Dual 10Gbit SFP+ Synology NIC so i can have 10Gbit link to my...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the forum! No. That FS is no supported on external drives Ofc Using Hyper Backup your can do...
Replies
Views
So I've set up Tailscale for everything, and I'm not sure what I will stick with. It's fine for me, but...
Replies
Views
FileZilla ftp’s to the NAS just fine. Kinda points at AliExpress cams. Asked Support if they’ve tried FTP...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back