User introduction New to the world of NAS

Currently reading
User introduction New to the world of NAS

Hello All,

I am glad to be here. Looking through the forum, I see helpful posts and knowledge share and experiences.
So, I stepped into the world of NAS for the first-time last month. Got myself a DS920+ and the sole intention was Plex. Although I am discovering the world of possibilities. I am yet to buy larger disks.
I still have a lot of things to learn and work through. Starting with the wish that, Synology would soon support letsencrypt cert for other domains without the need to open port 80. Anyway, the wish list is long but looking forward to meeting new folks and hopefully give back to the community.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Article
User introduction Bonjour World !
Just open a new thread and explain your situation, and what you have tried, error messages, etc.
Replies
Views
  • Article
User introduction Hello Syno world !
Hello @nounours18200, Welcome to the forum and nice to have you here.
Replies
Views
  • Article
User introduction Hello world
I have a DS218 that I bought a few months ago. joined this community as I am having some issues with some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Thanks to all the previous posters and respondents who have created a helpful catalogue of info.
Replies
Views
  • Article
User introduction RV'er with a NAS
Not so paranoid as the on-NAS "backup" is a weak and will be toasted with the NAS content. The external...
Replies
Views
  • Article
User introduction NAS nerd
10 GBE is the way to be.....
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back