Question Newbie installation questions

Currently reading
Question Newbie installation questions

Presumably, this means that each time I add a disk to the array it will take longer than the previous time to rebuild because there will be more data to calculate?
Not necessarily. You said originally your 4TB was nearly full. That in itself will drive significant file relocation and parity checks. As others have stated... chill and wait it out. No biggie.

... and yes, delve into the 🍪 stash I left for others.

OK. It's done now. Just under 48 hours. Now for the next batch of moving files.

By the way, thanks for the recommendation of BookPlayer. That's a great app. And Plex is a lot better than when I last tried it 3 or 4 years ago. I think I'll go with that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.