Newbie question... cant find a definative answer... container updating

Currently reading
Newbie question... cant find a definative answer... container updating

One note to the approach: copying the files from inside the container might cause inconsitent copies if files are "permanently writen" like database files. The approach I drafted in post #10 allows to create consitent copies, as the container would be shut down and the data would be at rest while copying the files. Though, this realy just works if the maintainer marked the relevant container path as volume - each of those paths will create anonymous volumes on your host, if you don't map a folder into them.

Appart of that: glad it worked out :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.