NFS 4.1 multi path between two Synology devices?

Currently reading
NFS 4.1 multi path between two Synology devices?

NAS
DS1618+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I looked at the mount point created by the GUI and it is using NFS 4.0 between my two Synology Boxes.

"nfs4 rw,nodev,noexec,relatime,vers=4.0,"

How can I make it a NFS 4.1 connection? Can multi path even work between two Synology devices?

Where are the mount points saved from the GUI so I can edit them via SSH?

Thanks for any input.

I have been digging down a similar path with SMB multichannel. I was expecting the mounts for Filestation to be in /etc/fstab but alas they don't appear there - I have successfully created temporary mounts via SSH as I think fstab is overwritten on start up.

Which two NAS are you using as I was stopped in my tracks as my older 1815+ doesn't have 4.1 exposed in the UI

I will keep digging to see where they reside..

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.