No Access from far away to the Synology

Currently reading
No Access from far away to the Synology

NAS
D220J
Operating system
  1. Linux
Hey Folks,

I have the Synology DS220J and want to have access from everywhere in the world to this NAS. The problem is i already tried the DDNS with putting all the Ports in the Router but it seems not to work. Everytime its faling.

Now i tried the Synology Drive Softwhere for Linux even where its not working even with quick connect it says Wrong Name or Password or not guilty userprivileg.

Im using Linux is there any possibility to Mount the Synology as a Harddisk Drive in Linux also from far away ?

Can you please help im im stuck here..
-- post merged: --

Also i have 2 routers in my network one is a Fritzbox and the second one is a Linksys Router Modified with VPN and OpenWRT. The Synology is at the Linksys Router which is the Second Router. Quickconnect over webbrowser works but not over Synology Drive Application

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto vom 2021-12-01 19-48-16.png
    Bildschirmfoto vom 2021-12-01 19-48-16.png
    33 KB · Views: 13

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.