No external access with DDNS with VPN

Currently reading
No external access with DDNS with VPN

NAS
Ds918+ Xpenology
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Good morning everyone and thanks for any help.
I have an xpenology ds918 + on a fully functional asrock j3455m, but since I activate the vpn either by tcp or udp I lose external access.
Ports I have 1194 udp and 1443 tcp open.
° Dmz for nas ip.
2 different DDNS, one on the router and one on the nas.
And I don't know what else to do.

Thank you so much

Good morning everyone and thanks for any help.
I have an xpenology ds918 + on a fully functional asrock j3455m, but since I activate the vpn either by tcp or udp I lose external access.
Ports I have 1194 udp and 1443 tcp open.
° Dmz for nas ip.
2 different DDNS, one on the router and one on the nas.
And I don't know what else to do.

Thank you so much
We are talking about your NAS being a VPN client in this case? You can set up this in Control Panel > network section?

if so, it is normal that you are locked out because your VPN provider is not forwarding the ports need that will allow you to get back to your NAS and its published services.

To try and mitigate that, open "advanced settings" button in the "Network" section and enable the "Multiple Gateways" checkbox. See if that helps.

Muchas gracias. He estado leyendo en foros durante varios días. El mejor foro de todos con gente que ayuda y conoce. Gracias.

Thank you. I have been reading in forums for several days. The best forum of all with people who help and know. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.