NAS
DS216J
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
  3. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi, due to day and night problems caused by sunlight and cloud shadow, I get too many false alarms in Survaillance Station notifications. I tried to act on Sensitivity and Threshold, but if I reach a balance during the day, at night the camera is not able to correctly detect any movements. DSM Survaillance Station does not allow you to have a different camera setting for day and night. Thought I'd use crontab and swap the config file between day and night. However, I was unable to locate where the camera configuration file is located inside the NAS via ssh. Does anyone know the path to the files settings of the cameras? My settings is Synology DS216J - DSM 7.1.1-42962 Upd 4 - Survaillance Station version 9.1.0-10660.

Thanks

Marco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.