Currently reading
Note Station PDFs ?

NAS
DS1815+,DS1517+,DS220+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I currently use Evernote, and given the availability of Apps on Synology, I'd be happy to use my own NAS and save the subscription cost.

Note Station - I installed, and set it up to transfer a notebook, one containing mostly PDFs. It was time consuming, nearly 12 hours, but given nearly 1000 notes, I just let it run.

Successful migration, but as I look at the notes, those with images, jpg, gif, etc, show up fine, but PDFs show as below, can download, or quickview. The interfact with Evernote let you view the PDF in full, in the app.

The question - Do you know of an app that does this and runs on Synology? This is the one feature that I am looking for. And would just delete the apps I've tried that can't do this.

Screen Shot 2023-07-27 at 10.12.19 AM.jpg

Neither shows the PDFs in line, without needing to open in another app or window. This is the one evernote feature I can't seem to find elsewhere.

Last edited:
There's a fit to page option, but there is a lot of unused "whitespace"... which is common to all notes.
iiJ8E9W.png

On Github the full vertical expansion of the preview window was nixed due to scrolling issues where there was following text.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.