Odoo15, cannot access/see local addons via the app area

Currently reading
Odoo15, cannot access/see local addons via the app area

NAS
Operating system
  1. Windows
I can not install downloaded files for additional functionality in odoo In the docker

I have got the paths set like this
docker/odoo-addons : /mnt/extra-addons
docker/odoo-config : /etc/odoo
docker/odoo-web-data : /var/lib/odoo
docker/odoo-pgdata : /var/lib/postgresql/data

I add files to the addons folder and it is there in synology and is also available in the docker /mnt/extra-addons when I check for it.

I have tried to edit the odoo.conf to add the path, but it seems that they are launching the odoo with command line parameters configuration only.
When I check for an odoo.conf file I can not find it when I login to the docker image as root.

I have also updated the menu and for the APP list, but only get the message "Odoo Apps will be available soon Showing locally available modules", and then nothing happens I need the functionality to be added, but I do not know what I am doing wrong.

Any ideas?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.