Office Sheet - How can Insert copied rows?

Currently reading
Office Sheet - How can Insert copied rows?

NAS
DS418
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
How can I Insert copied rows before the selected row?

This is an essential feature that I use a lot in Excel worksheets to ensure my pasted rows include all the formulas and formatting of the rows I have just copied.
If this is not possible in Synology Office my only option would be to insert the correct number of rows before I paste over them and risk pasting over rows with valuable data on them if I don't insert the correct number of blank rows beforehand.

If this is not supported, please prioritise it for a future release. The ability to insert copied rows is a rudimentary essential spreadsheet operation.

If this is not supported, please prioritise it for a future release
Fell free to submit the request using the official page and form.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.