OpenVPN Server Upgrade to 1.2.14 - 2782

Currently reading
OpenVPN Server Upgrade to 1.2.14 - 2782

I am still using DSM 6.2.4-25556 Update 2 and I have just had OpenVPN automatically updated to 1.2.14 - 2782, although I am not sure what from what previous version.

Something I have noticed, as I am unable to access via OpenVPN at present, is that I was using 10.8.0.6 to access my NAS via quickconnect, but now OpenVPN only seems to allow an address of 10.8.0.1 -the final 1 is fixed. The overview show a connection range of 10.8.0.0 to 10.8.0.255. The 10,8 and 0 are editable, but the '1' is not.

Any suggestions, please?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

If I use ssh or webdav I connect directly to the IP address that OpenVPN provides. As for Plex, I just...
Replies
Views
So from this, it looks like that VPN works fine while outside your lan. That is the whole point. In this...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Instead of trying hostname, can you do your public IP address? Edit the openvpn config and put your...
Replies
Views
1634214296 Just made an account to thank you for that! I was searching for god knows how long and the fix...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Everything else that I have asked you. This could be a cap at work. Maybe network team is controlling...
Replies
Views
My apologies to all. Recently had to rebuild my PC and reset my phone. Just deleted everything from...
Replies
Views
I have WireGuard running on my router and can access my local LAN and Synology from outside and browse the...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back