Currently reading
Organizing photos

NAS
DS218 play,DS220+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
As posted earlier, I have uploaded a wodge of photos to my new nas, but they are totally disorganized. I want to group them into various folders. I can view them in Synology photos but can't do anything with them, or manipulate them in file station but can't see them. Could someone point me in the right direction?
I also use Piwigo on my private web site, and organizing photos with that is fairly easy. Surely there must be a simple method with Synology, I just haven't found it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

https://www.reddit.com/r/synology/comments/1b5mjm2/problem_adding_new_user_permissions_to_synology/
Replies
Views
If it solves your problem and the files appear to be recognized and work properly, I would indeed rename...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am using Photo's (and its predecessor) for many years and am happy with it (however I miss manual...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Context here is: Synology Photos, browsing fotos with the quick filter enabled and more specifically what...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Having Problem with External User Access to Synology Photos: - I have set Shared Permission to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Rusty… so it’s basically a storage/organization app and really isn’t equal to Apple’s Photo/iPhoto...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a sort of large photo collection, and I do a lot of Google Maps style photography. This...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back