Currently reading
Organizing photos

NAS
DS218 play,DS220+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
As posted earlier, I have uploaded a wodge of photos to my new nas, but they are totally disorganized. I want to group them into various folders. I can view them in Synology photos but can't do anything with them, or manipulate them in file station but can't see them. Could someone point me in the right direction?
I also use Piwigo on my private web site, and organizing photos with that is fairly easy. Surely there must be a simple method with Synology, I just haven't found it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Yes, only in shared space, folder view. The old fashioned way: create a shared folder “photos” and create...
Replies
Views
I struggled with larger video files (even if it's only 90 MB) that haven't backed up to my NAS via the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You can enable Subjects here, on web when open Syno Photo
Replies
Views
https://www.reddit.com/r/synology/comments/1b5mjm2/problem_adding_new_user_permissions_to_synology/
Replies
Views
If it solves your problem and the files appear to be recognized and work properly, I would indeed rename...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am using Photo's (and its predecessor) for many years and am happy with it (however I miss manual...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back