PC Off Line after backing up with no problems now it wont see my PC

NAS
Synology DS1019+
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I backed up my PC using Active Backup for Business. Once I backed it up i set backs up when I start my PC back up because I don't leave it on all the time. When my PC is running I can see my server using file explorer in the network section, and access files with no problem. The second day I used my PC I logged into my server via IP address with browser and checked to see if ABFB backed up by me starting up my PC there wasn't any backup. So I decided to do a Manuel backup which said when I tried to click on the backup button.
(Can not backup because the device is offline or the version of the Agent is outdated) I just installed this app the day before it found my PC and backed it up with no Problem.??
I tried to add another device (MY PC) to see if it would back it up again and it found my PC and was going to start a backup. So it sees it ??? Confused... I ran the portal and tried to transfer a file I removed off my PC and it wouldn't see the PC ether.
Any Ideas??? Thank in Advance!

I figured out that when I shut down my PC ABFB agent quits. I have the same IP address when restarting my PC. Once I reinstall ABFB Agent it starts working again. Not understanding why It the Agent shuts down or quits working once PC is completely shut down and restarted. Any Ideas out there?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.